Monday, December 02, 2013

Sweet Sketch Wednesday 234

 


This is my entry for this Weeks Sweet Sketch Wednesday. This weeks sponsor is Eureka Stamps. Oh My Goodness they have some cute images. I love Moose and could not resist this handsome fellow all dress to go out in the snow. Check out his cold nose!
 
Well it is Monday after a LONG weekend. I am not looking forward to going back to work. So much I had planned to do I never even started. Just plan lazy!
 
Have a wonderful and productive week everyone, hugs....
 
12-4-2013... I WON! I will receive FIVE Eureka digi stamps of my choice. I am so excited.
 

4 comments:

Jeannie said...

He is a cutie for sure! Love him! I know it's a Monday because I have a splitting headache! I didn't get near enough done over the 5 days I had off either :(

Peace & Luv,
Jeannie

Green Woman said...

You and your mooses! Very nice :o) :o)

Green Woman said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
SweetMissDaisy (Anna Wight) said...

Cute card! I like moose too ... probably something to do w/ being raised in the pacific northwest... it's kind of a woodsy place, and moose are certainly woodsy! :)

Seeing 2020 out and 2021 in~