Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Christmas in coming....

Sweet Miss Daisy a.k.a. Anna Wight sent me this fabulous box of Christmas goodies. Each item was wrapped sweetly. Far to pretty to just tear open. :)
Visit her blog here.... http://sweetmissdaisy.typepad.com/



Here they are all open and ready to enjoy. She knows what I like, Some great cling stamp sets and bee theme notes.


I saved the trims and papers from the packaging for some crafting of my own. Lots of ribbons, doilies and embelishments.


And then.... This super sweet and sparkly Christmas card.
Thank you Miss Anna. Big Hugs....

4 comments:

SweetMissDaisy (Anna Wight) said...

Yay!! Christmas did come early! :) I'm glad you enjoy all your goodies - that makes me HAPPY! :) And have fun with all those little "extras" from the wrappings, too! Cheers to you, my friend! -Anna.

Green Woman said...

Oooooo! More fun stuff to play with :o)
I love adorably wrapped gifts. I almost hate to unwrap them ... almost.

Green Woman said...

Oooooo! More fun stuff to play with :o)
I love adorably wrapped gifts. I almost hate to unwrap them ... almost.

Jeannie said...

How awesome and it looks like some great holiday fun there!

Peace & Luv,
Jeannie

Seeing 2020 out and 2021 in~