Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Hippity Hoppity Easter's on it's way....

Some cards. I do not remember where I got his digital image. But LOVE that big bunny nose! I think I made 8 cards with this image, and many assorted other cards. Any excuse to make some cards ...right?

Easter Bunny's Mess. (Yes I am a messy crafter.) ;)

Spring/Summer Wreath. I found this wreath a Pier 1. I decided it would be perfect for Easter and well into summer. Burlap bows, carrots and hydrangea blooms.

Will's Bunny Ears. :) Doesn't he look like he is thinking *She did it to me again.* Actually he is getting good at sitting for these photos. Treats help. :)

5 comments:

Jeannie said...

I got my Easter card! Thanks so much, I just love it. That wreath is perfect, and so is the look on Will's face. He's adorable!

Have a great Easter!

Peace & Luv,
Jeannie

Jeannie said...

P.S. I just realized I have the same digital image in the Easter folder and it's from Prairie Fairy!

Carol Dee said...

Thanks Jeannie

Steve Finnell said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown said...

Cute Easter projects! =)

Seeing 2020 out and 2021 in~