Sunday, June 01, 2014

Summer is here!

Oops.... it looks like it has been six weeks since my last post! I find I am not much good at just writing posts if I do not have a photo to add. So... since I am unable to get photos to download and come up in the post as intended I have Jeannie add my photos. And I HATE asking her a lot. (She says it is O.K.) Thanks You so much Jeannie.


It is really getting to be summer like here. Hot and Humid already. Spring came late and just fly by. We have been busy in the flower beds and gardens. Right now they look good. Not a lot of weeds. But that tends to change as it gets hotter outdoors. Maybe I will have Jeannie add pics I take soon and tell you more about he flowers and vegetables. :)
ALSO, I have been LUCKY lately winning several card challenges. AND  a shop Hop in Eldridge winning a BIG basket of goodies. The organizer tells me it was a $300 value basket. Again I need to show the basket and list the goodies from he basket.


I have had a Nasty head/chest cold, too. About 3 weeks now and I think I am going to survive!


School is out for Summer. But I will still be driving bus 2 or 3 times a week for the summer daycare trips. Hot Bus. Ugh....


Both Boys and grandsons will be here for lunch. We will probably eat indoors, the Gnats are REALLY bad this last 2 weeks. :(  Better get busy.


More soon, hugs...
just me.... CAROL DEE

2 comments:

SweetMissDaisy (Anna Wight) said...

that's so strange about your issues w/ photos .... i miss them! hope it sorts itself out soon!

welcome to summer!

dpkennedy said...

I wish there were pictures too I love getting the updates have a great day Carol

Seeing 2020 out and 2021 in~