Ew! HAHA!
You mean, you don't have that on the menu as your standard Monday night supper? *gag* I couldn't either... :)
If you haven't tried it how do you know it is gross? I am not going to dis' it ... but I am not going to taste it either ;o)
Green Woman, I know who you are! LOL. If I can find a can I will be sure to prepare it for you. *wink*
EWWW... Nope I won't be in the line for trying it either. Seen these guys in person and it is not whats for dinner here either!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Ew! HAHA!
You mean, you don't have that on the menu as your standard Monday night supper? *gag* I couldn't either... :)
If you haven't tried it how do you know it is gross? I am not going to dis' it ... but I am not going to taste it either ;o)
Green Woman, I know who you are! LOL. If I can find a can I will be sure to prepare it for you. *wink*
EWWW... Nope I won't be in the line for trying it either. Seen these guys in person and it is not whats for dinner here either!
Post a Comment