I am so glad Jeannie pointed me to *From the Heart Stamps*. Every month they have a special digital image you can use for that months card creation and then you will receive the next months image free! You can not beat FREE!!! And the mice with their balloons are so CUTE! http://fromtheheartstamps.com/community/2013/11/01/november-stamp-of-the-month-balloon-ride/
Christmas countdown anyone? I can not believe it is less than a month away. I am so NOT ready. Panic mode is setting in.
Enjoy the rest of your weekend. Hugs to all.... Carol Dee
4 comments:
Wheee!! How cute!! Love the pretty and girly colors and that big button! They have some adorable digitals and I can't wait to see what we will have fun creating with next!
Peace & Luv,
Jeannie
You make the cutest cards :o)
Super cute card, Carol Dee!
And speaking of SUPER CUTE CARDS, I received the CUTEST turkey Thanksgiving card from you! LOVE IT!!! It's now on display on my stamp shelves! :)
I am feeling Christmas panic carol. Love your card xxx
Post a Comment