Friday, November 22, 2013

Thanksgiving

Hello, I just decided to see if I could do anything with this old blog!
Here is a card I made for the Bugaboo Stella Says Sketch Challenge # 146.
Looks like I will have 17 for Thanksgiving this year. :) How about you?

7 comments:

MichelleO said...

So happy you are back to the blog world. Great Thanksgiving card -
HUGS
MichelleO

Jeannie said...

Wow! LOVE it and so happy! This card is adorable! Can't wait to see more.

Peace & Luv,
Jeannie

SweetMissDaisy (Anna Wight) said...

Hello my friend!!! Glad to see you dusting off the ol' blog! :) Can't wait to see what keeps you out of trouble!

Cheers, my friend!! -Anna.

petey said...

How fun to have 17 people! It's just going to be us and the dogs again, but we are thankful for that :)

Unknown said...

Beautiful card Carol.
Love your blog!! Woohoo!!!

The Spotted Chick said...

Yippee! Carol has a blog! Super cute card too! WOWZERS! 17 for dinner! Have fun!

dpkennedy said...

Yay Carol! This card is a real cutie! I love the patterned paper and the banners! So nice to see you posting!

Seeing 2020 out and 2021 in~