Sunday, December 01, 2013

High Hopes color challenge

 
This weeks High Hopes challenge was a Color Challenge. The colors where Red, Green and Aqua. At 1st I thought Christmas, but while searching for paper to use, I found this old sheet of design paper. And having these sweet felt foxes sitting out I added him to may card.
 
Today is also a Birthday here. :) Thanks for all the wishes and treats.
Hugs....
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

6 comments:

SweetMissDaisy (Anna Wight) said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!! I hope you have a TERRIFIC day!! :) Such a cute card, too!! Thanks for joining the High Hopes challenge! -Anna.

SweetMissDaisy (Anna Wight) said...

And you know what's so funny... I used one of those felt foxes yesterday on a project, too! I put one on a tag I made for a homemade loaf of bread we took to a friend's house last night, for dinner. :)

Unknown said...

Happy birthday carol. 💝💝💝

Green Woman said...

The fox on that paper is perfect!

Green Woman said...

The fox on that paper is perfect!

MichelleO said...

so very pretty.. and colorful! Really sweet fox. It is felt how cool.

Seeing 2020 out and 2021 in~