Tuesday, December 10, 2013

So Busy and Nothing is done!

 
This says it all.... LOL
I just can't seem to find the bottom of the mess and need to get Christmas decorations up. Two bears sewn for a paying customer and Christmas cards out! At least I got my packages in the mail today.
 


 Only 8 more working days until Christmas Vacation. I have so many things planned for the 2 weeks off. I NEED to get up to my craft room and organize, AGAIN!  Then work on a quilt for the master bedroom I started collecting fabric for 2 year.
 
This weeks High Hopes challenge entry. Santa Claus is Coming to Town.
I love the Doodle Bug paper street scene I used.

3 comments:

Green Woman said...

What a fun card! Cute

SweetMissDaisy (Anna Wight) said...

You are so busy! Congrats on the bears! Gotta love customer orders! And your High Hopes card is so cute! Thanks for playing the challenge w/ us!! :)

Jeannie said...

So adorable and so is that paper!

Peace & Luv,
Jeannie

Seeing 2020 out and 2021 in~