Sunday, December 22, 2013

Time flies, slips and slids....

Oh My Goodness, has it been 4 days since my last post? Since then we have had some CRAZY winter weather, Icy conditions on Friday made for some slipping and sliding and wheel gripping bus driving. Scary and Heart Pounding moments. I was never so glad to be off the roads at the end of the day.

Last night we got 6 to 8 inches of fresh snow. Pretty to look at... But I am staying inside. the perfect time to bake cookies, make candies and wrap gifts.



 
I did not even step off the porch for photo ops. Leaving that to Sis. ;)
 
Bob has been busy carving more ornaments. this cutie is his newest. I love that mouse.
 
 
 
 
 

3 comments:

Jeannie said...

Wow that mouse is adorable! So glad you are safe and sound and indoors, the snow is pretty to look at from there!

Peace & Luv,
Jeannie

Green Woman said...

I love the stocking-mouse! So happy to have one of my own :o)

SweetMissDaisy (Anna Wight) said...

Awwww, what a sweet ornament!! That fella's got talent!

Seeing 2020 out and 2021 in~