Well it is here ... Christmas Eve day. Looks like I am ready. This year will be much quieter. Grandsons will only be able to come for a few hours Christmas morning. Some of the usual for the Chaos at Sis's will not be in attendance. And it is a COLD ZERO today. Brrr. Here is a peek under the tree.
May your Christmas be full of family, love and happy memories.
(Hope Santa brings you some good stuff!)
4 comments:
Looks like you are ready! Beautiful packages all tied up with bows!
Peace & Luv,
Jeannie
The Chaos was fun - as usual! I can't say I noticed that it was any less chaotic with a couple short ones missing.
It looks nice and full! I hope you had a wonderful Christmas Carol! I'm glad it's almost over...sad to say, but I am so ready to get back to normal!!
Have a very happy new year!
What a lovely stack of gifts! Sure do love that pine cone paper! WOW!
Post a Comment