The Christmas tree is decorated. The only Christmas decorations up. (And I have at LEAST one dozen large rubber made tubs of decorations! ) Today I got one gift for oldest Grandson and some stocking stuffers. I had a stack of Christmas cards I have made for challenges over the summer but would like to make a few more. So the cards are not ready to send. :( I am feeling a little panicky. *sigh*
Well at least the Christmas cactus is on schedule. This plant is VERY old. I got it from my Mother-in-law who got it from her Mother-in-law many, many years ago. The 1st bloom was on the tip of the plant that was always caught behind the cabinet door! Pretty color. Big Blooms. And to think I left it outside during the 1st hard frost, on the front porch.
Are you ready?
3 comments:
Love the Christmas cactus :o) How nice of it to bloom when it should :oD
I can out-panic you this year :o(
No decorations up. Only 1/2 the gifts bought, No cards yet ...
YOU will get it all done - you ALWAYS do :o)
What a beautiful tree! I love the cactus too! You have quite the green thumb to be able to keep it around that long. No plants are safe in my home :(
Peace & Luv,
Jeannie
WOW!!! That plant is amazing! And that bloom is DOUBLE-Amazing!!! And your tree is ADORABLE!! I even spy some familiars! :)
Post a Comment