This is the card I entered in the High Hopes challenge #211 Spring. I was drawn to choose a free stamp. I am getting Bumble Bear. (He is really cute.)
Last weekend #2 Son bought 12 barred rock chicks at Farm and Fleet. Cute now. Stinky later. Glad they are at his house. LOL ;)
This says it all. Tomorrow the weather should be great to finally get out and work in the flower beds and get them ready for planting. (And see what survived our Long and Cold winter.)



3 comments:
Awesome dragonfly card, with all the perfect papers and colors of Spring! Those little chicks are adorable, and I love the sentiment about smelling like dirt too! Have a great weekend!
Peace & Luv,
Jeannie
I got behind on reading your posts! Cute little poultry.
I got behind on reading your posts! Cute little poultry.
Post a Comment