Thursday, March 20, 2014

Happy 1st Day of SPRING !!!


Can it really be the 1st day of  Spring? Winter was way too long. The snow is going away, but the temps are not really cooperating. Nice and sunny with 50 + degrees, then COLD and WINDY the next.  March came in like a Lion so I am hoping it goes out like a Lamb. :)

I Won !!! :) Sweet Sketch 2 challenge # 9 last week.



Here is my card entry. It was a freebie digi image from Doodle Pantry. A set that even included the BG papers and 3 different pre-colored Bunny Slippers. How cute are they?



I was a bad girl and stopped to check out the new location for Pier One Imports. Oh-oh Bad Idea ;)  I did bring home a few new ornaments for the Easter/Spring  tree. This adorable gal is a Flower Fairy with dangling legs.


And I HAD to have this Dragonfly! All sparkly and CUTE.
Also got a blue plaid egg with a poof on top and dangling legs and an Easter Bracelet with glass bunny and carrot beads. (I told you I was a naughty girl.)




Here is the tree all decked out for
St. Pat's/Spring/Easter.

4 comments:

Green Woman said...

Congrats on winning AGAIN ;oD You are just that good.
Happy Spring to You, too!

Jeannie said...

A Spring tree, well isn't that just the cutest thing! Congrats on the win as well, you deserve it with that adorable card!

Peace & Luv,
Jeannie

Unknown said...

I've never heard of anyone doing a spring tree before. How fun! Your card is adorable!

Unknown said...

Congratulations on your win! What a beautiful card. Love your spring tree. xxx

Seeing 2020 out and 2021 in~