Bob and I spent a week away. 1st to see a cousin and her family in Kankakee, IL. Then a day in Chicago. (One too many days for us.) :( Sure do not like the traffic even when it is not supposed to be rush hour. So we packed the camper up and moved over to Prairie Du Chein, WI
We had so much fun with the family. Cousin Jeanette, her kids and grandchildren. We hope to be able to visit again soon. Love you and miss you already.
Now it is very HOT & HUMID here. Today in in the 90's with a heat index of 110~ Misery.
I am starting to pack again. :) Sis Jeni Ann and I will be spending Monday through Friday at Lake Red Rocks camping in her cute little popup camper. Thank goodness the weather station shows it to be cooling into the 80's with nights in the 60's :)
I am not able to post photos from this laptop yet. (Still learning how to even do basics!) *sigh*
Stay cool everyone. Happy Summer.
1 comment:
Enjoy your road trip with your Sis and be careful out there :)
Jeannie
Post a Comment