Alive and kicking... I guess. I just can't seem to get my act together most days. Has it really been 5 month since my last post? Where has the time gone?
My older Brother Hank passed away suddenly March 25th. Four months after Dad. :( Talk about an emotional roller coaster.
Bob and I (with the help of #2 son) put down new ceramic flooring in the kitchen. I LOVE it.
I have won several card challenges, too.
I hope to get more organized and have Jeannie post some photos for me soon.
School is out on May 29th for the summer. :) Yeah. We plan to get a vacation in before I have an outpatient surgery in June. Then I will have the summer to recover and hopefully do a lot of crafting. ;)
More Soon.... I hope.
1 comment:
I am so sorry for your loss. Thank you for the visit to my blog. Projects around the house are always hard work but,I think kinda fun too. Hope you craft again soon.
Post a Comment