Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Happy Heart Day


Here is a card I made for Sweet Sketch 2 using this great digital image from Bugaboo. Hello and much love and hugs to all my Friends that live in my P.C. !!! :)


Have a *Happy Valentine's Day* everyone.



Last week the Local VFW held a chair auction to earn money to fully fund an Honor Flight for WWII vets. I painted and donated this chair. It brought $50.  They auctioned 31 chairs and earned $8,000!

3 comments:

Green Woman said...

Good for you! I am glad you posted the pic - I didn't get to see it before it went to Auction. AWESOME :o)

Green Woman said...

Good for you! I am glad you posted the pic - I didn't get to see it before it went to Auction. AWESOME :o)

Jeannie said...

Beautiful cards! Love both of them and since I received the cute kitty one, it is especially adorable to me!

Peace & Luv,
Jeannie

Seeing 2020 out and 2021 in~