I had a very nice Valentine's Week. DH gave me a lovely card and flowers. Sis gave me a yummy bottle of Strawberry Wine and adorable card. (Oops did not get that card in the photo!) From my dear friend Anna in TX a sweet little card and tin of goodies. The tin was covered in sunflower paper and topped with pretty flowers. Inside she managed to cram spools of ribbon, heart adornments, cute erasers and buttons. Then my fabulous friend Jeannie in AZ sent this darling card, cute heart notebook and fun bottle of honey with an adorable tag. I feel so Loved. Thanks Everyone.
And special Thanks to Jeannie for all the blog help. You will note her name is there as the person that made the post. That is because I am still having issues with this blog and unable to add the photos. So.... I send them to Jeannie who puts them in a draft where I can edit and do a final post.

3 comments:
I'm so happy you had such an awesome day of LOVE!! Sending special warm and sunny Arizona hugs your way!!
Peace & Luv,
Jeannie
I'm glad you felt the love for Valentine's Day! :)
What fun gifts you received.
Hugs diane
Post a Comment