Looks like the artistic gene is strong in your family! Love your card and that little crochet fish! (PS Thanks for posting to my blog, myasperations. I tried to email you the following info but the email link on your profile appears to be broken. So... here is the information you requested about the "Bee Bear" from the response I posted on my blog. "Carol, that image, plus background papers and a cute sentiment are from Little Scraps of Heaven. https://www.littlescrapsofheavendesigns.com/Item_1724/Bee-lieve-in-Yourself.htm And... the digi set is usually $4 but it is on sale right now for $1.20"
1 comment:
Looks like the artistic gene is strong in your family! Love your card and that little crochet fish! (PS Thanks for posting to my blog, myasperations. I tried to email you the following info but the email link on your profile appears to be broken. So... here is the information you requested about the "Bee Bear" from the response I posted on my blog.
"Carol, that image, plus background papers and a cute sentiment are from Little Scraps of Heaven. https://www.littlescrapsofheavendesigns.com/Item_1724/Bee-lieve-in-Yourself.htm
And... the digi set is usually $4 but it is on sale right now for $1.20"
Post a Comment