Things are still all out of balance here. I can't seem to get anything done. MIL is back to her apartment and we are still making frequent trips to deal with this and that. Tomorrow is a Dr. appointment. The visiting nurse says she doesn't have any PT or OT scheduled! Not a good idea. So looks like some calls will need to be made. Maybe Dr. will be able to fix that glitch for us. I am sure she will want her to have some PT and OT for a while.
Yesterday I had a BIG pile of laundry, no idea when I last washed!
Today I started putting the seat in a rocking chair for a customer. She dropped it off 2 days before MIL broke her hip, it has to get done.
My poor flower beds and garden have been sorely neglected too. :( It is not helping that Bob lets the chickens loose to run in the back yard. They LOVE the flower beds. They sure can scratch up a lot.

2 comments:
Oh Carol Dee....I wish I was there to help you, but know that I'm sending huge hugs your way and don't forget to take care of yourself too :)
Jeannie xoxoxo
Thanks Jeannie,
It is slowly improving. I do not need to be there EVERY day now.
We will take it one day at a time.
hugs, CAROL DEE
Post a Comment