Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Christmas countdown....

With only 8 days until Christmas, I think I am ALMOST ready. Only packages to wrap and a few gift cards to purchase. *whew*


I entered the card below in the Stella Says Sketch #220 challenge and won 2nd place. :) 7 new Bugaboo image. :) So many cute things. YEAH.

I am a BIG hugger. Ask anyone that knows me. ;) I saw this in an email message and thought ... EXACTLY. Yes, I was the recipient of some of these hugs after Dad passed away. Thank You fellow huggers. And may YOU experience many of these in your life time.
{BIG HUGS}

If I do not get back to post again before Christmas.
I wish you all a VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS and a
NEW YEAR filled to overflowing with love,
happiness and good health.

He he he, Bob's dog Will says *Happy Holidays* too !!!


Thanks for stopping by, Big Hugs.... CAROL DEE

2 comments:

Jeannie said...

Congrats on the Bugaboo win! It's always fun to shop there. Your winning card is adorable.

Much Peace & Luv and many big hugs to you and yours (and Bob too) this Christmas!

Jeannie T.

Unknown said...

These cards are just gorgeous Carol. You are so talented xxxx

Seeing 2020 out and 2021 in~