Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Good Night Daddy

On November the 22nd. My Father went to join my Mother and Brother in Heaven. He will be dearly missed here. He was the greatest Daddy EVER. My 2 brothers, my sister and I where with him. He was laid to rest next to Mom and Kenny. On a cold and sunny day, Nov. 25th. The funeral service was perfect. Actually had laughter mixed with the tears. Good Night Daddy.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Carol, this is Mary Samuelson's son Todd. Very sorry to hear about your father.

I saw your post on the Cunnick-Collins page and managed to find your blog through google. With the timing of my mother's passing (and other circumstances) Thanksgiving week, we decided to wait until a later date to have a memorial service for her. I know very little about the friends/family she still had in the area, perhaps you could help me with that a little bit? I would certainly like to make sure that family members are aware, and that I can pass on the eventual service date to any who would be interested. You can email me at hot_toddy42 at yahoo.com if you would like to help me out, or I think just replying to this will send a message to my gmail account. Thanks!

Seeing 2020 out and 2021 in~