Thursday, January 09, 2014

Warmer

It has been bitterly cold here for two days. It looks like warmer weather is on the way. I also have been receiving warm fuzzy thank you notes. Here is one from my very crafty sister. Look at the ruffled washi tape skirt! (Well shoot I can not get photo here.)


I also wanted  to show you a fleece blanket I made with fleece Jeni gave me months ago. I love how it turned out with the fun moose, bear and deer print on one side and plaid on the back.


But.... I am having blog issues. I can not get it to post the photos that I have imported from my picture files. This is new and frustrating. Grrr... I hope to figure it out. Someday.

2 comments:

Jeannie said...

I'm sorry this isn't working for you yet... :( Let me know if I can help any more.


Peace & Luv,
Jeannie

Green Woman said...

I hate/love/hate/love technology :o/

Seeing 2020 out and 2021 in~